Living in Emergency: Stories of Doctors Without Borders (MSF)




"Situations where people are less wealthy are often more human. And it kind of fits in when you are going to do medicine where people are actually trying to help each other and in someways is more rewarding than doing medicine in a country where people don't give a shit about each other."
(Chris Brasher)

"There are two mixed levels: one level is the attachment anybody would have to towards a place you have been and the other is the nonsense of...of not doing something when you know that something needs to be done."
(Kiara Lepora)

"I think sometimes you have to leave what you're doing in order to find out what it is that is missing. And I realize that this does still come out to being a very selfish thing: somehow fixing other people seems to fix yourself. That what I've found out... it's how I fix myself. I can't solve the worlds problems and they are not gonna be solved and so you have broken people who's put them back together. And that makes sense to me."
(Tom Krueger)


Os heróis têm muitos nomes.

0 comentários: